Join the media world and be part of a multicultural team in the heart of Luxembourg, in the center of Europe! IT is a key activity in media workflows.
Meet the new IT challenges in the radio and media environment by acting in Europe and worldwide and support our customers and partners on a daily basis.
– We are looking for a motivated new IT Support Analyst who will join a team passionate about IT in the radio and media environment.
– You will work in a challenging environment and collaborate with customers and partners worldwide. You will be based in Luxembourg and provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
– Passionate about IT process, you will diagnostic problems with applications or devices
– Be part on a regularly basis of duties (24 x 7).
– Participate in short missions abroad and take part in media related projects.
- You are passionate about the IT environment and have a minimum of 3 years experience as an IT Support Analyst or equivalent.
- With a deep knowledge of Microsoft products, you are able to manage them in your daily work such as AD and Intune services.
- You already had the opportunity to acquire a first experience in a network.
- Having some knowledge in Mac environment is a plus.
- You have a good understanding of hardware such as PCs, printers and servers.
- You master French and English for your daily work and communication with the customers. German or Luxemburgish is an asset.
- Strong communication skills with your team is a must.
- You value working side by side with your team. You are also able to work autonomously.
- Being enthusiastic and highly motivated in your daily work is your mindset.
- Join a multicultural and united team in the challenging media environment. Work on challenging projects that are not like any other.
- You are curious about new technologies and want to discover the radio and media environment.
Why work at BCE?
We are BCE, the Broadcasting Center Europe, and we are a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
We have an extensive experience on the media market, in which our teams provide high-quality services, supporting our customers in their development.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, we serve about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
And yes! BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
You will be located in our headquarters at RTL City, within our modern and connected offices. You will enjoy sharing time with your colleagues at the company restaurant, take a cappuccino break at our cafeteria and get fit at our fitness centre!
Be part of a big team and share moments during employee evenings and activities as well as garden parties and family days!