BCE participate to IBC 2022– 9th to 12th September 2022
Stand 8, C62
IBC is the world most inspiring content and technology event dedicated to the media environment. This year, participate in an in-person experience for 4 full days of events and come meet us!
Discover how BCE is reshaping the media world with its services, solutions, and integrations, becoming your media partner!
During this event, BCE will present its Media solutions such as:
- Broadcast: Discover our TV traffic solutions (Theos) as well as our multiple solutions to broadcast your channel.
- Remote production: Ask for a demo to test our unique remote voice-over solution and remote video editing tool.
- Cloud services: Explore our wide range of cloud computing solutions such as Start & Play, to create your channel from a cloud-based interface and Itstored, to store your valuable files in our secured cloud.
- Visual radio: Power up your radio programs with broadcast-grade video production and discover the world of automated production and distribution with StudioTalk.
- Live streaming: Stream seamlessly to massive audience, adapt your programs worldwide thanks to our geo-targeting feature, maximize the viewer experience with multi-cameras selection and deliver your streams to multiple platforms including social networks.
- Media applications: Learn about our new content management system: Media CMS, organize and distribute breaking news with NEP, the News Exchange Platform solution and automate your promo versioning with our smart solution as a service: ClipUp.
- Monitoring and security: Monitor your infrastructure and workflows with BCE’s Network Operations Centre (NOC) and ensure their continuity and security with our Security Operations Centre (SOC), available 24×7.
- System integration: Build your next media project with our experts in TV, radio, OTT and much more.
Plan your meetings with our experts now!